Monday, October 6, 2014

Letter project Reflection

1. During the letter project I felt like the first 20 initial thumbnail drafts were good for splattering initial ideas and seeing what work and looks appealing to the eye.

 2. I chose my letter R because I feel like it was the strongest pronounced letter in my name. I used the 'R' to represent a Rabbit. So one example of how I represented this by the man in a bunny suit representing the rabbit. Also idea of it being a wanted poster gave the idea of their being a dark side in such a cute looking animal of a bunny.

 3. The most challenging part was making sure the letter was understandable and visually seen by the audience. That was challenging for that i had to make the 'R' upside down in order to keep the bunny figure alive on it.

4. Personally I am satisfied. I think it looks very nice. I was pleased with the creative stylings of Arvid Hossain and its inclusion into a wanted poster. Everything flowed.

 5. If I could change anything I would change the background of the paper. Give it a more tan colored background like a old western wanted poster.

13 comments:

  1. your design is really interesting, the rabbit is in the letter R. you can put your letter design here as a photo to let people can see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your overall idea, I think it's very clever. I like that your actual letter is a rabbit which starts with the letter "r". Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project was really cool! I think the final content was awesome and unique. I think your idas for your process is what made your project even better. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comical design for a serious concept behind the art. I was really awed about you project, job well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 'WANTED' concept was my favorite part about your project, it was very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the way your letter turned out! The concept and the color is very unique which makes it stand out from the rest of the projects. It reminds me of real "Wanted" posters. It is also comical. Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the your mixture of the innocent bunny suit and that messed up backstory. Your letter was one of the most interesting in the class, but you need to post some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The concept for the drawing of the bunny suit man being wanted was already incredible, but the back story just takes its to a whole different level of amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you made it interactive by having the viewer turn it upside down. I agree that the old western paper background would fit nice

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Clayton, I like how you get the audience involved by making them turn the picture upside down to see the letter "R". I also like the bunny, very funny. A question I had was, what made you decide to make the letter upside down?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the back story is what really tied the piece together. Do you think you could included some of the story in your piece or would that have been a bit distracting?

    ReplyDelete
  12. i thought it was very creative of you to flip the letter and create a design out of that. Maybe you could somehow incorporate the backstory into your design to make it more amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the one thing that I enjoyed most about this project is that you flipped the letter. I think it enhanced your project and it was really cool to see uniqueness. If you could change the color pink to another one what would it be and why?

    ReplyDelete