Friday, September 19, 2014

Hello, my name is Arvid Hossain. I am really interested around soccer and it is a passion in life. My favorite show right now has definitely got to be Nikita, damn she is so fine. And who would I be if I did not love the musical styling of the Notorious B.I.G, my man Biggie. My favorite lunch spot has to be Davinchis Pizza for its cheapness and quality, almost became a second home with the atmosphere. The purpose of this blog is for my graphic design class, but to my viewers it should mean much more.

2 comments:

  1. Arvid, which soccer team do you root for? I think you're referring to Maggie Q from Nikita. What is your go to Biggie song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a huge Arsenal and Real Madrid fan. Maggie Q is od valid :*. Hypnotize, lets keep it classic

    ReplyDelete