Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Symbol GIF/Reflection

The most difficult part of the photoshop was creating accurate and precise lines to make it seem professional and artistically aesthetic. This was hardship at first, however, through the ingenius of myself, I decided to take upon this liberty of free form drawing to create my own style. That style has taken me to new levels of self realization (#reflection). The tools applied on this were the 'Brush Tool' and the 'Paint Bucket Tool' and they created my abstract and, almost, childish ambiance in my art work.  The marks of the chicken getting fatter is purposeful for the journey as starting as a chicken and then going to Halal and food for the families. The deliciousness of the topic of Halal food, Chicken Over Rice, is added on by the foolishness, goofiness, and unprofessionally done line. I felt confident in those two tools, I want to improve my prowess on the selection tools, specifically  on how you can add and subtract selections in order to produce a new shape to use, a very helpful skill indeed. I would like alter and beautify actual images and play around with that option.


2 comments:

  1. I really like how the chicken looks like it's moving! nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cool gif. Your concept idea is very thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete